Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Value of Having an On Hold Message with Music

Blog post written by guest author Carlos Garcia, owner of Pleasehold.com.  Carlos is an expert in the industry, he has been involved in professional on-hold message recordings for over 20 years.

Woman recording a professional on hold messageThe Value of Having An On Hold Message with music

Have you called your office and been put on hold lately? What do you hear? Music? A radio station playing ‘Golden Oldies” or worse, radio ads playing your competitions commercials? Or are you giving them the silent treatment? Business owners and top level executives should realize that what the caller hears during this hold time has an impact on how your business is perceived on the phone. Mental images may start to form in their mind; “I hate that song because it reminds me of my ex” or “did they forget about me? Or am I still on hold?”

Read more at the VoIPITS Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment